Check out the Personal Injury Warning System. Its designer says: “Each symbol is based on an injury I have received, and indexed by the date that I would have benefitted from such a warning.”
I think I have a few friends who might have benefited from this system at some point, had they known of its existence. I’d like to take a moment to recognize them, one by one.
- My father should appreciate this (and never do the dishes or prepare any food before he’s had his morning cup of coffee).
- Mar should cringe a little about this.
- All the MIT folk will stand by this and this.
- jcb should get a kick out of this one. And this one
- Riad should find this one strikes a chord.
- My fair-skinned Celtic compatriots (and Steinway surfer-girl) will like this one as much as I do.
- And haven’t we all been here? Or, for that matter, here?
In other news, I have a crapload of applications to read. I’d better get on that. The Special Edition Director’s Cut DVD of Brazil awaits, courtesy of johnston.