- Alien is an awesome movie.
- Event Horizon is the same movie as Alien, scene by scene, character by character. With Sam Neill as Ian Holm. And some sort of black-hole-hellmouth-powered possessed spaceship as the alien. Oh, and suckier. Way suckier.
- H. R. Giger is totally weird. And apparently I spelled his name wrong in that poem I wrote a long time ago…
- An in-the-midst-of-writing urge reminded me that someone has consumed all my good bourbon, and owes me a bottle or two.
- Randomly running into people on the street is, as has been pointed out, the best thing about living in a city.
- There is no good spot in my room for working on my computer comfortably for long periods of time.
- I seem to be incapable of typing “European” correctly.
- People are very indecisive about New Year’s Eve plans. Myself included.
- It’s not going to be nearly cold enough outside tomorrow night.