More scattered thoughts from today:
- Transcribing handwritten notes for a subject in a field with which you aren’t entirely familiar can be incredibly frustrating.
- The Hampton Coliseum is an absolutely amazing building. And I just realized that it’s on the water.
- Validation! I’ve been marveling for several weeks now at how well-designed, awesome, and lovely the packaging for Phish’s Hampton Comes Alive is, and a quick search turned up this bit from I.D. praising the thing itself. Neato.
- Letters from friends come at exactly the right time, always.
- Be careful when doing image searches. Turned up in a search for an image of the earth on a .gov site: some unexpected warnings.
- Chances are you’ve already seen this, but I’m linking to it anyway. Because we all need more of the funny. And because Kraken just bought himself another computer this week.
- Johnston reminded me over Tosci’s tonight that I forgot to mention the margarita night we had on Friday. And he was right. And so I am mentioning it now. I made some margoes and guac. People came over and consumed same. It was a success.
- Despite my best efforts, I just can’t seem to go to bed early these days.